Wednesday, July 30, 2008

When dream comes true

I had a dream in my 80s to see Amitabh live performing. That dream comes true when we went to see "The Unforgettable Show" at Oakland Arena. I checked one check box from my Goal List. But this is more than check box. We saw Amitabh and all the actors with the distance of feet, which I did not expect. It was mind blowing experience. It really make diffrence what you see live and what you see on TV. Its most fun event that I remember.



When you see and know how Amitabh Bachchan keep in contact with his fans through blog, I was truely amazed. I saw his blog for this show at Oakland Arena. I express my openion in his blog, I wrote following as a comment in his blog (click the above link and see the comment#362. )


"It was my dream since 80s to see the Amitabh performing in real and that is the reason we went to the Show in Oakland Arena. Let me tell you. It was fabulous. This if the first time ever my money worth something. Absolutely amazing. Click here if anyone want to see the glymps of the show. The Amitabh Dialouge of Deewar was outstanding as usual. Abi has a lot of energy just like Amitabh had in 70s. He is stylish just like his dad. We were on the left of the stage near stage and Abi is absolutely with us in dancing he loves us. Madhuri/Preeti was great too. Its glad to see Jaya there but it would be awesome if she would in “Shaba Shaba ” dance. I think she can do that. I also like her vision on Go Green. "





Bang. Next day, he mention this comment in his blog, check this blog


http://blogs.bigadda.com/ab/2008/07/30/day-97/#more-327


and he wrote this


"Many responses talk of the emotion connected to the show, the efforts made to travel to the venue from distances not traversed normally. They talk of being moved to tears to see us in person and to be fulfilling long-standing dreams. It is to us too equally emotional. We shed tears of joy at seeing your appreciation. It may not look very evident but I can tell you that inside all of us there are similarities."


It is true pleasure to see that kind of person on stage and this is something Unforgettable.

No comments: