Sunday, June 21, 2009

My Son's Three Wishes

Here is the exact words written by my son, when he asked by his teacher to write about his three wishes:

One wish that I have is to get smarter. I will get smart by doing lots of difficult homework. Another way is that I will be nice to everybody, so that God can make me smarter. This way I can be smart every day. When I'm in college, I can get good grades. Also I can then get lots of money to be rich.

My second wish is to be very rich. I want to be the richest person in the world. I want to be rich because I will like to have a blue, three story house. It is very important because if I have an emergency, I can pay for it and I will still be rich. Also I can buy lots of healthy food so that I'll be strong and I won't be fat. I can spend my money on sports so I can be stronger. These sports would be tennis, baseball, and wall ball. I won't have videos like a (Nintendo) DS, Wii, Play Station 1, Play Station 2, Play Station 3.

My third wish is to help poor people. I feel terrible because they sometimes have ripped clothes and no money. It is important that their lives wouldn't be ruined. I will give them money, healthy food, and warm clothes. I will teach them how to do exercises and make things like toys, chalks and rocks with color. Then I might teach poor people how to build Native American houses. I will also give sun block to the poor people because will probably get sun burn outside without it. The poor people will probably thank me for giving them lots of helpful things. The poor people will be so happy. Then I'll be happy too!

Now you know about my three wishes.

Raj Patel, Grade 2
Wiebel Elementry School

No comments: